Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gracie will be in for surgery to remove a tumor on her neck. It has grown from 1/8in to 3/8 in in 4 months. It is to be excised and sent for pathology. 4 months ago a vet diagnosed it as not needing treatment. It looks like a human BCC. Another vet agrees with me that it should go and then be checked out by pathology. Estimated costs US$500.00. Prayers will be in order. Mine are certainly in earnest.:amen: She is my only living, loving friend left to me. I outlived them all.

Eric.:adore:

·
Registered
12,361 Posts
Holding you both in my thoughts.

Reactions: ericwd9

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
You certainly have my thoughts and prayers with you. Hopefully they remove the tumor and it will be clean or at least be gone with clean margins. Boy these poodles certainly take our hearts.

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
Gentle hugs.

·
Premium Member
22,972 Posts
Best wishes from us on Long Island.

·
Registered
732 Posts
You and Grace are certainly in my prayers. It is good to hear from you but so sorry it is worrisome news. Please let us know how things go.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Hopefully it turns out to be nothing, all fingers and paws are crossed and we send you and Gracie good thoughts and wishes. It is nice to hear from you Eric, hugs to you both.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I am sorry to hear this news. I have been thinking about the two of you lately. I have alway enjoyed reading your posts, hearing about Amazing Grace and certainly have benefitted from your vast dog knowledge. You were a great comfort to me when I said good bye to my Iris and welcomed silly Poppy.

I will hold you and Grace in my heart and prayers today.

Best wishes for a positive outcome.

Cathy and Poppy

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
OH MY! I hope with all my heart Gracie will get through this with flying colors.......you'll be in my prayers, Amazing Grace!!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Fingers crossed it turns out to be nothing. Best wishes to you and Gracie!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts