Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not posted pictures of Tues in a few months so yesterday we had a bath and trimmed her feet, face and tail.

She is 2 & a half years old and I am in love with her color! lol We had her spayed in August and she weighed 65 pounds! I was a bit shocked as she does not seam that big to me.

Anyway on to the pictures, the gaiting and free standing ones are a bit blurry as she was a ways away and would only hold still for a second XD

Attachments

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Isn't she the one related to the parti-standard I have, Dodger?

I also love her coloring and clip, she's beautiful!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
She has about a months growth from being stripped down with a 10 blade. Her face, feet and base of tail is done with a 10 against the grain.

Yes Tuesday is a half sister to Dodger! They have the same sire. BTW have you entered Dodgers info into the PPD? EDIT: I found her!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
She is sooo pretty. Didn't you clip her tail a few months ago, or was that another poodle you did? If so, wow it's growing back fast, if not then ignore me LoL. Gotta love the easy maintance of a #10 right! :) *eye balls Jazz* maybe that is in our near future hahah.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Yep, that's here. I updated her pic when I found it earlier and also added Vega, he's on there somewhere.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts