Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a little video I did of Tsuki the other day. On a side note, anyone know what's going on with her colour? She's a silver, and her back was all silvery white besides a stripe down her back.. now she's got like merle looking dark spots?

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Quick question, do you love Tsuki Tsu?

Very cute!!

I cannot answer in the color changing.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I had an apricot client who's dog did that but it was because he was chewing hotspots on his body. The hair came back darker. I can't think of another obvious reason that it would happen. His goober owner acted like he couldn't believe this was happening to the dog. He also acted like he couldn't believe his dog was matted or his dog was a biter or that he had to actual fork up some cash for the cost of grooming lol

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Your talking to Tsuki Tsu made me laugh! Reminded me when I was talking to Rebel and somehow (?) accidentally called a friend. She listened to me talking to my sweet Rebel. Oh well--at least she knows I love him and treat him well.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I had to rewatch the video. I wasn't sure, not 100%, it you REALLY love suki sue. And I wasn't sure if she knows her name....You say it a million times and tell her you love her MORE than a million (I lost count) and she doesn't look at you. Are you sure this dogs name is suki sue? I think its Max or something!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Cute video, I love her wagging tail. She looks like a parti poodle. She is cute. Maybe if you clip her short the hair will look like one color.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My friend (who also grooms dogs, and has 3 poodles of her own) said the same thing WonderPup. I've checked her skin, and its just the hair that is darker.

Thank you all for the nice comments! She is a little dear, although sometimes a little spitfire but I wouldn't have it any other way. Yes, she does know her name is Tsuki, but doesn't yet know the "LOOK" command, and she was deciding to be a little punk LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts