Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to start a garden in my topknot. For some strange reason, Mom is not happy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Gurrrrrlll!......Green is Not your color! Your Mama just wants you to look fly, so maybe that is why, she is giving you the evil eye.

From
Molly,
(who prefers pink, blue or purple):girl2:

Reactions: Click-N-Treat

·
Premium Member
22,875 Posts
Well Noelle I think if you want to garden that is fine, but the plants are supposed to grow out of the ground, not your top knot you silly girl.

Reactions: Click-N-Treat

·
Registered
732 Posts
Ya know Noelle, I've always wondered if my mom overlooked a seedpod or two in my topknot could I be a chia pet? How long do ya think it would take to germinate? My mom is never happy with me either when she sees the seeds but it could be a fun look!
Love, Dewey

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
My Mama say's I am always wearing the shrubbery. Especially when I do the USMarine Corps belly crawl under the blue spruce tree....there's bunnies under there. This morning she was complaining I had twigs and pine needles in my topknot and a yummy bit of dried out dead snake too!

Noelle, I am guessing your Mama would worry if you had dead snake bits in your topknot too! Our Mamas take away all our fun.

Keep trying to grow your garden, Noell, we kids gotta stick together.

Love Poppy

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those were all little green burrs. A few were tangled above her eyelid. Getting those out was a real nightmare. A flea comb, and lots of hugs and kisses later, I got them all out. Silly girl, indeed.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Being a gardenaholic, I can fully understand you wanting to start your own.

Let's start with the basics to get you started.

First poodle hair doesn't give the plants the needed nutrients. But it is great to keep unwanted furry pest out of the garden, just have your Mom collect what is cut off before the bath and sprinkle it around the garden, deer, rabbits and such won't want to come in the garden. And as an added bonus, in the spring, the birds will gather it for their nest and then they will eat the creepy crawlies in the garden.

So if you want to continue to garden, I think that is the best way you can contribute.

Also ask your Mom to plant carrots for you. I know Roland and Eustace love them and they are low calorie crunchy treats.

·
Registered
12,219 Posts
My Mum calls the places she grows plants in "beds". When I collect seeds I nibble them off in her bed, so they will grow, but she doesn't seem to appreciate it. Humans are very strange...

Poppy xx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts