Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and my dogs. My kennel is TempleCity in AB, Canada, and we primarily raise and show Toy Poodles. Recently, I have dabbled in the Standard Poodle world and love them to pieces as well. Our goals are to raise the bar for health testing requirements and educate the public on how to find a responsibly raised purebred dog. On occasion, we have a litter ourselves.

I participate in conformation with my dogs, and during quarantine we have been working steady on preparing for the Rally ring and building my younger dogs' agility foundations. They are doing fantastic and we are having a great time. I look forward to seeing posts of all your Poodles. Stay healthy and stay safe :)

Rachel
Temple City Poodles
www.templecitypoodles.ca

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Welcome - you have a beautiful Poodle. Several of our members compete in dog sports and I find their posts fascinating. I always learn something that can help me with my boy Asta. Anyway this is a great community and I am glad that you have found us.

·
Super Moderator
3,614 Posts
Welcome! Beautiful poodles, but I'm extra in love with Maple. My goodness. What a face.

Where in Alberta are you located?

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Hi and Welcome!

We really appreciate having breeder members. I've also started a project, gathering breeder suggestions from members and organizing them geographically. OFA's site says it's back to normal operations so as soon as I can vet the testing, I'll get your kennel added. Lovely Trudy is showing up now with May 2020 dates, fyi 🐩 That was using "temple city" with no space, and I get two with "templecity", one being Trudy again.

Your website is just about everything I hope to direct a member to, with some extras!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Welcome! I got nosey and checked out your site 😂 coco's a beauty! I read your about poodles section and loved how you noted singing! My tiny toy, Gia loved to sing when you asked her who's pretty!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone. We are very proud to have dogs who clear the required health testing for Toy Poodles, when so few breeders are performing them nowadays. Yes-- please search "TempleCity" as a single word when looking for them on databases.

We are located in southern AB near the US border.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts