Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, how cute they are. *sigh* it's killing me, I want a puppy!!! LoL

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. The pups are doing very good. They are little fatties which is always good to see. Very quiet and contented.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
LoL, I can just see that now. UPS arrives with a barking package that has a wetspot in one corner.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thankyou everyone. Im quite happy with these children. So far they look very nice types.

Oh, so they'll be quiet and not pee in the box?? Well done Siv!
Oh yes, They get trained from day dot :whoo:

Very cute!

Go ahead and over-night me one of your package potty trained puppies, too!
IPP, your on lol

Awww, how adorable!! I love puppy "pig" piles...lol. And, puppy breath, nothing better. Congratulations.
jm, Yes I seperate them so you can see each individual shot and they just go back and crawl on eachother to keep the warmth. I guess its just a security blanket for them too.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Those are gorgeous!Black as ink lol and so shiney. I have two yrs to wait for any poodle pups if I decide to breed her but have 3 weeks to wait for doberman puppies. They are lushious kissers at very early age hehe..guess cause they are much bigger when born. I will be sure to post lots of pics of those dobe babies too. I hope the one my hubby keeps will be a red dobe. I just love the ones that are actually the color of a copper penny...rare though...usually reds are more brownish auburn.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Very cute Siv :smile: they are so black and shiney, just beautiful. OH said this morning he wants a small dog he can have with him all the time and I just happen to have a toy in on Friday to groom so I reckon this is my chance to plant the seed for an insy winsy poo :rofl:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts