Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, it’s been years since l posted on this site, but with everything that this world is going through at this time, l wondered if you would like to share this gift my toy poodle is giving me.
My bitch is one of the five dogs l own, her mum being one and her two brothers, l could not bear to part with her pups,they have given us so much joy. Luna is a beautiful loving loyal bitch who as stole many hearts just like her siblings, so after many requests from friends and family l decided to put her into pup, l found a lovely stud dog who his extensively tested and should give her healthy puppies.
I had her scanned yesterday, expecting 1-2 puppies so was in shock to be told she is carrying 5, due on the 29th Jan.
I’m not looking for homes for the pups as they are going to close family and friends.
Please let me know if you would like to share our journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
Yes, I want to follow puppies. Need pictures, pictures, pictures.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gosh that took me a while to work out how to post the scan picture. I must say l was in shock when we was told 5 l own her mum and she was one of one and her one and only litter was of three.
Her belly as just seemed to have appeared from hardly noticeable to baby belly over night.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes I’ve had some experience, many years ago l bred from my Dalmatian, then l had the litter from her mum just over 3 years ago, an entirely different experience though. The Veterinary nurse who scanned her offered me help if l need it and my vets is a 5 minute drive away.
I’m trying to be over prepared, purchasing everything l might need just in case, she is my first priority then heathy pups the next.
Clover tongue l had never heard of , had to google it and yes that what she’s doing, l have a few photos of her doing it and did not realise.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We are now on day 57 and all prepared for the coming arrivals, she seems so large to me as she as always been very slim, the puppies are very active and she’s really slowed down.

·
Premium Member
13,388 Posts
Congratulations! They look very healthy and contented, and so does Mum!

Reactions: Olive Love

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Congratulations. So cute.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts