Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am looking for a toy poodle. Has anyone heard of Kadie Bonds or Martha Talley? Any recommendations. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Did you see this thread? It's a list being compiled of breeders that have been recommended by PF members. It is a work in progress but should give you some options:

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Hi I am looking for a toy poodle. Has anyone heard of Kadie Bonds or Martha Talley? Any recommendations. Thank you.
I searched google for Kadie Bonds toy poodles and got some positive results, one being an old thread here on PF mentioning her as a well known breeder/handler/owner but apparently not much of a public facing presence. Based on that post, she's worth contacting. Without a kennel name or individual sire/dams names, it's hard to find health testing results, whether in the OFA registry or the testing lab they were done thru.

I did the same for Martha Talley and found her website Custom Poodles and some FB pages. On the website she mentions doing the low end of the minimum suggested health testing but there may be reasons that she's doing only those. I'd say also worth looking into. You can copy the sire and dam's names into the OFA lookup to see what health testing has been registered there.

They both show and that means that they are focusing on breeding to correct poodle standards and presumably, health, before perpetuating their bloodlines.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I searched google for Kadie Bonds toy poodles and got some positive results, one being an old thread here on PF mentioning her as a well known breeder/handler/owner but apparently not much of a public facing presence. Based on that post, she's worth contacting. Without a kennel name or individual sire/dams names, it's hard to find health testing results, whether in the OFA registry or the testing lab they were done thru.

I did the same for Martha Talley and found her website Custom Poodles and some FB pages. On the website she mentions doing the low end of the minimum suggested health testing but there may be reasons that she's doing only those. I'd say also worth looking into. You can copy the sire and dam's names into the OFA lookup to see what health testing has been registered there.

They both show and that means that they are focusing on breeding to correct poodle standards and presumably, health, before perpetuating their bloodlines.
Thank you so much. This is helpful

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Brenda Elmer, in Conroe, Texas, has nice toys. The kennel name is Pampers. You can connect with her on Facebook.

Sue Talkington, in Alma, Arkansas, has the kennel name of Dulcinea. She, too, is on Facebook.

If you are in west Texas, Tiffany Roberts of Lubbock, TX is the person who could help you find a nice toy poodle. Tiffany has a Facebook page, too.

My preferences are Dulcinea and Alegros.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brenda Elmer, in Conroe, Texas, has nice toys. The kennel name is Pampers. You can connect with her on Facebook.

Sue Talkington, in Alma, Arkansas, has the kennel name of Dulcinea. She, too, is on Facebook.

If you are in west Texas, Tiffany Roberts of Lubbock, TX is the person who could help you find a nice toy poodle. Tiffany has a Facebook page, too.

My preferences are Dulcinea and Alegros.
Thank you so much. That is so helpful. I heard of Alegros and Sue Talkington. I thank you for your advice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts