Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Just in time for Valentines day and easter, I have puppies for sale.

Visit the site often as it is updated, typically at least weekly with new photos or information.

There are several colors and sizes to choose from they are registerd to ckc/akc or dual.

·
Registered
115 Posts
There is no such thing as a Teacup, Except for the china ones.
Teacup is a term breeders use to sell there dogs for higher prices, they often tend to be runts, who live less healthy and shorter lives!

·
Registered
163 Posts
"Tiny toy" is a term that is only used by a breeder who is attempting to profit off of her dogs, not breeding to improve the breed. By attempting to breed the dog with size as a primary concern instead of health, you will inevitably have dogs that are less healthy than their counterparts.

This doesn't mean that the size of the dog directly causes the issue, but that the quality of breeding is affecting it. Smaller dogs ARE more fragile than larger dogs as well.

Someone who purchases a "tiny toy" animal may have their animal live just as long if not longer than a toy poodle bred properly, but on average I would wager that the tiny toys will not live as long.

You could essentially ask "Do BYB/Puppy mill dogs live longer or shorter life spans than well bred dogs" and come up with the same answer for the mostly the same reasons.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Maybe we can start again... msbsgblue, may I suggest that you head over to the introduction and/or picture forums and tell us about yourself and your poodle(s), so that we can welcome you properly.

And indeed, sometimes we have to agree to disagree around here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts