Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have pictures of their poodles in a Town and Country clip. I am wanting to try it on my toy poodle, Snickerdoodle. But I think I would like it better without the line along the spine.Just have the band around the neck and belly.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, here are some Snickerdoodle do's. this is just a pet haircut, I'm definately not an expert on this, just like playing with her coat and making her clean and matt free. I just finished bathing, blow drying, brushing, combing, did a #9 on the body, spine, and neck, #10 on face/feet/tail and scissored legs.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Blue Fox. I can't stop hugging and petting her when she is all plush like that.I brush her constantly, cause we walk every day and we can't show off if we are not looking good, lol.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it's called the metro force blow dryer(I'm at work right now), the portable one with 2 settings, I got it from PetEdge, works great!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Thanks Blue Fox. I can't stop hugging and petting her when she is all plush like that.I brush her constantly, cause we walk every day and we can't show off if we are not looking good, lol.
Yep we do the same - show off that is LOL. If I know were going somewhere both the boys get a bath and T gets a tidy up before we go out in public so he always looks his best. It was Australia Day here yesterday and they have a ceremony followed by breakfast so T got bath and I attempted to give him a 'modern' clip. It's still not finished and I haven't had a chance to take any after photos but will post after this weekend when he gets another bath and finished off.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is my favorite!!!

When I had Suds first cut this was the one I chose. I think it's awesome. I had to talk the groomer into it as she'd never done it before. We've moved and I can't seem to find anyone who is willing. So Suds is kind of plain looking.
I have clippers they just don't cut well or I'd do it myself. Suds is so patient with me.
I just love this cut! Awesome job. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts