Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How should the beginning of the top knot shave area look like ?

We where told to fix it, but I am not sure if my sister shaved it right last time.
its hard to see in a bunch of pictures since the bubble is so big it covers the area. If you find pictures please post them thanks

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
How should the beginning of the top knot shave area look like ?

We where told to fix it, but I am not sure if my sister shaved it right last time.
its hard to see in a bunch of pictures since the bubble is so big it covers the area. If you find pictures please post them thanks
From what Ive been told and showed from the show groomer here is it should be a upside down V. Its not the easiest place to make a upside down V but that's what I attemp to do as well.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I have always done a V as well, I take the blade and put it in at the needed angle at the corner of the eye. It'll give you the outline of the V and then all you need is maybe to touch up the bride and "clean out" any stray hairs on the inside of the V. It can be a pain LoL until you get it, then you sorta stop thinking about it. Wish I had some pics...

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
We do the upside down V on all of our spoos too. They are fidgety at first but got used to it and just sit there now when I shave it. I put the blade upside down and shave downward from the corner of each eye.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts