Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
out to the agility arena today..due to weather, holidays and laziness its the first time we have been out in weeks..when we first got there I was the only one there so I let everyone loose to just run around for a few minutes..Flyer (poodle) grabbed his leash and started running from one end to the other..*G*..Cedar (ruby cav) followed him and Robbie (blenheim cav) was running around sniffing on his own..*G*..shortly after a few more people came so I had to gather them up but then everybody got 2 turns out in the arena..we just did some easy sequences since its been so long..but everyone had a lot of fun..

It looks like Flyer is going to be a 16 inch dog so I tried working him at 16 and he isn't going to have any problems..LOL..both the cavs are 12 inches so I really didn't want another 12 inch dog but since he is going to be a the low end of 16 I was really hoping he wouldn't reach 16 but oh well..

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Thats so cool that you have a place you can "just go to" for agility when you want! Most of the places around here you have to be in a class to use. There is one place that if you are a long standing member and go aLot they will give you a key to the building. Im jealous! Glad everyone had fun!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts