Poodle Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Also like better than bouillon. Adds some calories in a tasty way. Like others I would up the food.
Better Than Bouillon is really good stuff. I no longer buy canned food as a topper, I just mix up 1/2 cup of hot water with a teaspoon of Better Than Bouillon and pour it over each dog's dinner. Their weights are 8 lbs (Chihuahua), 11 lbs (miniature poodle), and about 70 lbs (fat Labrador).

·
Super Moderator
12,736 Posts
Better Than Bouillon is really good stuff. I no longer buy canned food as a topper, I just mix up 1/2 cup of hot water with a teaspoon of Better Than Bouillon and pour it over each dog's dinner. Their weights are 8 lbs (Chihuahua), 11 lbs (miniature poodle), and about 70 lbs (fat Labrador).
I use BTB in human food, but as I mentioned in a previous comment, even the reduced sodium formula has a huge amount of salt per serving. I’m guessing that’s why it’s so tasty.

·
Registered
120 Posts
my mini is on the thin side but vets say she is fine. I feed raw like you do. I would up the raw instead of kibble for better absorption of nutrients. I also use a lot of good treats through out the day for training.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts