Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I can see where they are getting their golden and aussie idea, that guy DOES look a bit like that. The ones I've seen have always been a much deeper red lol.

You don't see those everday. Such perdy dogs, I love them. There is a lady who owns an upscale doggie bakery and she owns two of them, I think they were showing for a while? Anyway she is always excited when somebody knows what they are. I also have a snowbird client who lives down here in the winter who has one. She came in and was asking about prices, I knew exactly what she had on the end of the lead (I researced the breed a few years ago looking for my next breed a dog) and was excited to see one in the shop. She got ALL kinds of excited and now price or time doesn't matter to her. She has a groomer for life just based on the fact that I was friendly and knew what breed of dog that was LoL. Funny :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I said Tolley on here, and now I know it is Toller, I feel so silly lol. Sorry, but when I was at the show here in NC the people around me kept refering to then as Tolley's not Tollers, but now I know and lol will correct it!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I hate to say, but I think it does look more like a Golden mix than a Toller. We see quite a few of them up here at agility trials and this guy doesn't quite look like a Toller. The coat looks like a Golden coat and his angles just aren't right for a Toller.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My bad.....I thought for sure he was, good thing I got an email error saying that the email I sent them could not go through, I think I looked stupid enough here LOL!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts