Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
You should have seen him today.

We got some fresh snow and he was LOVING IT.

I forgot the camera inside.

Tomororw/This weekend I`ll get new pics of him.

We've been working on the house and all pics are of that... :banghead: I've been away lately because we had some water issues EEEK.

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Here's one of moose playing this morning.
We got about a foot or foot and a half last night and he was loving it.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
geat action shot! where did you move to that you have so much snow? I thought you were still in California.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I think it is soooo funny that a lot of people from other states feel that California is always sunny and warm and that there is no place here where it snows. We moved out of California for about 4 yrs. lived in Oregon for 2 and Utah for 2. Discovered that a lot of people who have never been to California, felt that if you lived in California, you must live right next door to Disneyland and that you must also be very wealthy. LOL. Back to subject. (Snow in California) We live in Central Cal. near Modesto, (San Joaquin Valley), I believe we are at about 500 ft. elevation and get no snow here. We at one time lived about 75 mi. away, around Arnold Ca. (our foothills) at about 3500-4000 ft. and got about 2 ft. of snow there at times and futher up the hill they get even more snow. God only knows how much snow we get at our higher elevations, tons of it. Todd, didn't your move to Tahoe area from around Davis Califfornia? If so, you know exactly what I am talking about.

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
MOved from Sacramento Valley, many places in last 8 years... not Davis but very close :)

I`m almost to Quintette, CA. I`m at 3600ft.

We got about a foot and a half or so last night and had some on the ground, around 2ft on the ground in the sun and more in the shade where there was leftover from last Monday.

I have more pics but I`m on celluar modem and uploads are SLOW. And now we have to much snow for satelite TV guy to come out and install so it`ll be a bit before it picks up speed :)

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow! you have everythin out there in CA - sun and snow - I guess that is why it is so popular! Our snow is almost all melted - but we will probably get more before winter is over!

·
Registered
554 Posts
I love that picture of him in the snow! He looks like he is loving it!

My husband said he got a message on his cell phone about a freeway in California getting shut down due to snow....we were both amazed.

I guess we are one of the ones that think of SUNNY CA, but I did know that the mountain areas get quite a bit of snow.

What surprised me was that the freeway was in Los Angeles!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Great shots!

Yes, the Grapevine is closed due to ice and wind and snow.

My son is driving from L.A. to Berkeley today and had to take the long route along the ocean instead of cutting the short way over the mountain range!

·
Registered
554 Posts
I LOVE the picture where his rear is up over his head...too FUNNY!

The one with him staring at the toy is priceless..."if I bulge my eyes out I can see it BETTER!"

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
T- Boy have you been getting a lot of snow up there, we are feeling the chill from it down here in the valley. I love all of your pictures, you are such a pro when taking shots with your camera. Try to keep warm.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts