Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monti loves to be outside, but winter was mean to him so far. Today was very nice weather so he was in heaven :rofl:

Isn't the car too big for me???

Monti car.jpg

Can you see me? I'm hiding

Monti hiding.jpg

I can see you

Monti see you.jpg

I found a cigar

Monti cigar.jpg

Fascinated by squirrel

Monti head.jpg

·
Registered
419 Posts
Well he sure looks like he had a fun-filled day. He is so cute!!!!!! I especially like twinkle in his eye in the play bow pose.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Teddy finally got to go out and play today. He was getting a little stir-crazy. It's amazing that all of the snow we got just a few days ago is completely gone now after one good rain.

I'm in North Jersey, Evik. What exit are you?

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Teddy finally got to go out and play today. He was getting a little stir-crazy. It's amazing that all of the snow we got just a few days ago is completely gone now after one good rain.

I'm in North Jersey, Evik. What exit are you?

Exit 26 of 80. Are you close to me?

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Evik - I'm off exit 65 of 80, so you're probably about 40 miles away, give or take.
That's great, soon as the weather permit :rolffleyes:, we should get together maybe in some nice park so Teddy and Monti can play :roll:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Teddy would love that! It looks like he and Monti are about the same size. He tries to play with the mini who lives in the apartment downstairs, but he's twice Teddy's weight and is kinda rough with him (he's 14 years old and not neutered). Would be nice to see him being able to run around with someone his own size.

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Teddy would love that! It looks like he and Monti are about the same size. He tries to play with the mini who lives in the apartment downstairs, but he's twice Teddy's weight and is kinda rough with him (he's 14 years old and not neutered). Would be nice to see him being able to run around with someone his own size.
Mariam we can't wait, Monti lacks playmates too :rolffleyes:.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts