Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty sure you've probably seen pictures of my grandparents spoo, Lukas, in various threads of FD's, he is also my Saff's nephew

but I thought it was time for a proper intro, with a couple of pics : )

This is my favourite pic of him, he is so expressive!

Don't be fooled by his sweet expression, he is a true devil at heart!

Rarely seen sight, Lukas actually sprinting (he usually gallops)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And when he is not harrassing my grandfather, or barking at the neighbours, he will probably be splayed out in the most unusual of postitions!

And some very cute puppy pictures

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Ha ha - what a handsome lad :) !!!!! I DO NOT believe you that he is a "devil" - look at that face- "booobaloooo" (this was a "baby-talk" lol).

I love his name also - veeery manly ; ) !!!!! His "sleeping" position is really something LOL - I think no dog is so flexible as a spoo is : )) !!!!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha ha - what a handsome lad :) !!!!! I DO NOT believe you that he is a "devil" - look at that face- "booobaloooo" (this was a "baby-talk" lol).

I love his name also - veeery manly ; ) !!!!! His "sleeping" position is really something LOL - I think no dog is so flexible as a spoo is : )) !!!!!
Lol, I know he's not a devil, he's actually very very sweet, and is a lovely boy.
Just a shame my grandparents (father in particular) didn't really take the time to train him, especially when he is such an alpha dog already!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Awww, what a sweetie pie! Training a spoo is so easy, it's like cheating somehow, compared with other breeds. Engage the brain, or . . .watch out! They'll be into mischief! lol

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awww, what a sweetie pie! Training a spoo is so easy, it's like cheating somehow, compared with other breeds. Engage the brain, or . . .watch out! They'll be into mischief! lol
It's just that he thinks he's alpha dog, not good with a fully intact 2 yr old male, extremely strong standard poodle!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts