Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Tikki had her first grooming today! Turns out she's a dark brindle. black with dark brown stripes. In the house you really can't tell but in the sun you can really see them!
I'll try to sneak in a pic when it's sunny out. She's 4 months now and has stayed tiny. At the vets office a few days ago she weighed 3.6lbs with her full coat of hair. The groomer said she she did absolutely amazing for her and was even falling asleep.馃槀We just did a short 4 cut since it was her first time and we wanted to see her coloring.

Registered
Love it! I had a male who was dark brindle, sometimes called reverse brindle. We called his brown stripes "racing stripes," as on a car, lol. As he aged he faded to blue, but you could still see some of his brindling after grooming. It will be fun to watch her color changes as she ages. Enjoy!

Registered
OOOhhhhh, those baby grooming photos are adorable - so sweet.

Reactions: Olive Love

Premium Member
Beautiful - what fun it will be to watch your pup. You may want to start a 52 week thread. This is a great way to document those puppy years.

Registered
Tikki had her first grooming today! Turns out she's a dark brindle. black with dark brown stripes. In the house you really can't tell but in the sun you can really see them!
I'll try to sneak in a pic when it's sunny out. She's 4 months now and has stayed tiny. At the vets office a few days ago she weighed 3.6lbs with her full coat of hair. The groomer said she she did absolutely amazing for her and was even falling asleep.馃槀We just did a short 4 cut since it was her first time and we wanted to see her coloring. View attachment 469536 View attachment 469537 View attachment 469538
Adorable!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts