Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right - I am going to try and post pictures! Given the quality of my photography is only slightly better than the quality of my poodle clipping, you may struggle to make out what is in the pictures, but here goes ...

Attachments

·
Registered
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that was not long after I did a FFT with cheapo clippers set longish, and hacked at the rest with equally inexpensive scissors! The photos are out of order - the last one is from when she was still in her puppy ball-of-fluss clip. I hope to get to Blackpool Show on Friday and suss out decent clippers etc - then I won't have any more excuses not to improve my grooming skills rapidly.

·
Registered
109 Posts
As a groomer, I fall in love with so many breeds and mixes, everyday. I just adore Pappy's! Though of course my heart now belongs strongly to poo's. I have been grooming for many, many years, I just love dogs, this is my first time owning a poodle from puppyhood, I have a rescue that is 10years old. Gotta just say what a great mix. A pap and poo! Way too cute!
Dogs Rule!

·
Registered
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. Yes, it is proving to be a fun combination, Pearlsmum. Sophy is very laid back for a Papillon, which steadies Poppy and gives her confidence, while Poppy is a source of constant fun for both of us. And because they are both so small, they can play wrestle all over the house without knocking the furniture over. I grew up with poodles, but my first, much beloved dog as an adult was a papillon. Being able to enjoy both together is wonderful!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts