Discussion Starter #1
Here was our conversation just now:

Me to Perry: "I bet you're from a backyard breeder. Arentcha?"
Perry: "......"
Me to Fiance: "Do you think he is all poodle? Or a mix?"
TheFiance: *nods head* "Yeah."
Me: "He could be part chihuahua... but I think his face would be pointy..."
TheFiance: "He is a mini labradoodle."

And thus... our devious plan... when people ask what he is, I am going to say he's a teacup labradoodle, the newest of new designer breeds!

Well, we had a good laugh about it :) Now back to being over-critical and watching HGTV!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
LoL, Sit back and watch how many people WILL believe you!! I used to get sick of people asking if Howie was a peeke, or mix of somesort. Onetime I told somebody that he was mini golden ret. SHE BELIEVED ME!!! Wanted the name of the breeder and everything. :rolffleyes: She said " Oh yes I can see the golden in him now and look how smart he is. There is just nothing as smart as a golden. If I knew there were smaller ones I would have gotten another one after my big golden passed last year. I can't believe I didn't see it before now, but he even looks like my old dog...."

Ummmmmm... ??? LoL this look like a golden to you at all ???? ROFL, well he's a golden like color I suppose.
Howiepup.jpg

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of COURSE he's a mini golden... I see the resemblance! Two eyes, tongue, nose... four legs... canine... an exact match! Nearly a CLONE!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Of COURSE he's a mini golden... I see the resemblance! Two eyes, tongue, nose... four legs... canine... an exact match! Nearly a CLONE!
ROFL...

I got alot of doodle questions tonight. I couldn't help but smile b/c of some of the reccent conversation on the forum lol.

A lady told me tonight that she heard they were starting to cross Newfies and Goldens and were calling them "goofies" Dunno if thats true or not but I laughed anyway lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts