Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from getting another ultrasound and discovered Isabella is
a thumb sucker...she gets it from her Daddy when he was a little boy, lol.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is just so adorable MM. My Andrew is a two finger's sucker. His daddy (my husband) was also a two finger's sucker on the same hand. lol
Thanks! OMG, your little boy is so precious! Oh I can't wait for Bella to be
born...I may regret saying that later on after all the diapers and late nights
up with her though, LOL!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Thanks! OMG, your little boy is so precious! Oh I can't wait for Bella to be
born...I may regret saying that later on after all the diapers and late nights
up with her though, LOL!

Oh don't worry, the newborn/under a year age is the easiest. I think the 3 yr old stage is the worst so far. Its always something....mom I need a snack, mom I can't find my truck, too.... I don't like you anymore, you are not my friend! or you just don't like me anymore! Thats really not all either.

He is the best thing ever but the worst stinker at the same time. My 1 yr old is still sweet and happy. If they could all just stay babies.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Oh don't worry, the newborn/under a year age is the easiest. I think the 3 yr old stage is the worst so far. Its always something....mom I need a snack, mom I can't find my truck, too.... I don't like you anymore, you are not my friend! or you just don't like me anymore! Thats really not all either.

He is the best thing ever but the worst stinker at the same time. My 1 yr old is still sweet and happy. If they could all just stay babies.
I have a 5 1/2 and a 2 1/2 year old....geee they are either best of friends or worst enemies.....no happy medium lol At leas tJodie goes out to school for most the day he he! xx

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I was born with a dummy hangin outta my mouth :p no thumbs here

Great pics, they are getting so good with technology now. When I had ultrasounds you could hardly recognise them. My girls are 21 and 18 now, Im getting old :(

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was born with a dummy hangin outta my mouth :p no thumbs here

Great pics, they are getting so good with technology now. When I had ultrasounds you could hardly recognise them. My girls are 21 and 18 now, Im getting old :(
Thank you, I agree...we are getting so advanced with technology these days!:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts