Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I get some awfuly cute dogs in and sometimes their 'breed" or requested haircut comes as a bit of a surprise.

Sooo see if you can guess what these dogs are and or what their haircuts are supposed to make them lol.

(don't let the haircuts fool you here, neither of these are what they first appear). The are owned by the same person, both these dogs are in disquise as I call it, and neither or purebred by the way.

not sure if you will even recognize this trim.... but some might see it.

·
Registered
741 Posts
the top one is a schnauzer i hope and the bottom one a weaten

and for the crosses i think the top one is yorkie/ schnauzer
bottom one shih x poodle

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
round two :)

These are both mixes, care to try and guess what kind?

A little hint - I DID NOT cut this dog's hair this way, it grows like this on it's own - ROFL
I'll also add that this pic was taken before the bath and groom, hence the eye nasties and funky hair on body.

this little guy is one of my favorite clients, he's a riot! He's a petshop creation aka desinger breed according to his owner.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ummmm I have to say a GSD mix of some kind.... wouldn't dare guess what the rest of him is.... though maybe he's an airdale mix instead?? Whatever, he's freakin' cute!!

Oh by the way, are those walls I see pink? AWSOME!

·
Registered
741 Posts
These are both mixes, care to try and guess what kind?

A little hint - I DID NOT cut this dog's hair this way, it grows like this on it's own - ROFL
I'll also add that this pic was taken before the bath and groom, hence the eye nasties and funky hair on body.

this little guy is one of my favorite clients, he's a riot! He's a petshop creation aka desinger breed according to his owner.

ok chi x jack russel

and

maltese x lhasa

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LoL, you have chi right if it helps (and it very well may not) the fluffy brown doggie is mixed with the same thing that the chihuahua is mixed with. Both of them kind of stumped me though, I wouldn't have beleived the brown dog's owner except she had his paperwork from the petstore, which as horrid as it sounds with all their designer dogs is very good at reccord keeping.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you know what, I groomed a dog a couple years back that had hair that looked like that... I can't for the life of me remeber what kind of dog he was though.... dang, it was probably something drop coated like a beardie or something..... hey there's an idea would that be a bearded collie mix of some sort... the ears get me LoL.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My name is Leia

Whoooooooo You got the chi X bichon - well done. Haha, her parents make me leave the mohawk on her head because they say it gives her personality.

The other is a bichon X Yorkie.... *eye roll* the first time she came in she called it a yorkie poo and then her last visit she was all embarassed and said she gets poodles and bichons mixed up and he was actualy a bichon mix.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts