Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha, never a dull doctors appointment here, but at least this time the trip out to the hospital was useful. We stopped at Target on the way home to pick up a few must haves that I didn't get at the baby shower we had last weekend. I ran across these GREAT little baggies that are almost exactly like the little rolls of poop baggies you buy in petstores. They are made by munchin and are used for storing dirty diapers on the go I guess. Even comes with a little holder just like the doggie ones you can buy that the roll fits in.

http://www.target.com/Munchkin-Diaper-Fresh-Dispenser/dp/B001QKDI48/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton

much cheaper than buying the poo bags I see around here that are marketed to pets owners.

Every little bit helps right?

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
hehehe, I always buy nappy bags if I'm buying poop bags, have done for years.... I haven't had to buy any for a while though cos I also keep all bread bags for poop bags. :)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Locket I bet you could find them in all sorts of places, just check baby departments next time you're out and about shopping.

FD, I'm the same way. I save shopping bags, bread bags, all sorts of plastic baggies. I haven't actually purchased pick up bags in forever but I know a lot of people who do. I used to keep a box of those sandwhich baggies in the car when we travel for pick up. One box last a couple of tibbies FOREVER LoL.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
EXCELLENT! I have not been in a baby section in years! And I refuse to pay the price for POO BAGS.
I save the plastic grocery bags too - but need these when we walk or g to the DP and there are no bags close.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL, The closest target here is an hour away. I wish we had one here in town, but then maybe it's a good thing we don;t b/c I would definitly be broke. I LOVE target, they always have neat stuff.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I picked one up today! These are, I think, $12 at Petco. Awesome find! The first time we lived in Hawaii...no Target. I had major withdrawal for a long time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts