Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Look at that baby girl. Look at those beautiful paws! There's a lot to like about that girl just from a few stacked pics.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She is in Magnolia,Texas...just outside of Houston.
My guess regarding the price is around $ 1500.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOW! Very nice looking girl...her handler is a cutie, too! LOL
Her handler is the breeder's daughter and she just got her first champion.
She competes in Junior showmanship.....how cute is that?
We all love pictures,so here goes...

Attachments

·
Registered
554 Posts
Her handler is the breeder's daughter and she just got her first champion.
She competes in Junior showmanship.....how cute is that?
We all love pictures,so here goes...
I love the picture with her moving...the little girl has a HUGE smile on her face, almost as big as the poodles! I figured she competed...look at how she handles the puppy!

·
Registered
116 Posts
wow! what pros! Magnolis is a beautiful town, just NEVER NEVER speed if you do throught there lol It really is nice as is the dog & the little girl!:beauty:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Betina is gorgeous - as are all her relatives. But the picture of the little girl moving out the white dog is quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Betina is gorgeous - as are all her relatives. But the picture of the little girl moving out the white dog is quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen!
I KNOW! That is the picture I was talking about...both smiles are PRICELESS!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I love the pic with her moving the dog. In AKC you can get Scholarships from junior handling. Junior handling even counts as an elective for kids that are being home schooled. Its quite the activity for a child that loves showing.

I hope one of my kids wants to try showing eventually. My son Alex show's good interest in helping me train the dogs for show. He says Eli's his show dog and walks him around the house by his collar. I dig it! LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts