Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So..I seem to feel as if I lost myself..

I have a concert tomorrow and I'm not even excited. Usually I am running all over the place preparing for it the day before. I usually get up and hit the tub in 3.3 seconds to get my hair washed since it takes all day to dry..then I straighten it in the afternoon.

This morning, I got up, didn't even change my clothes and just lounged on the couch watching MTV reality shows.

I only just now bothered to even take a bath.

Why am I feeling this? Oh, well that's a long story but I'll give you the brief summary.

I met a bass player through my promotions and, it was love at first sight. I had fallen so hard for him because he's like the mirror version of myself. We share the same views on just about everything, or so I thought. Where his band comes first in his life, music comes first in mine, so we clicked pretty well.

Only about a week ago I finally landed his number and that brought even more greater joy to my life. But then I did something I thought I never would do, that I'm not going to repeat because it's so humiliating now. It was exciting at first, but once the next day hit and he's not even talking to me..it's just heart breaking. He told me he wanted me, and that he cared about me..and now I'm just another groupie to him.

Groupie, ha..the word I always despised. I know I'm not some stupid groupie. I don't run around chasing bands, or boys, or anyone just to get in their pants and brag about it later. No, I make friends with them and be professional. I take missions to promote their shows. I take it upon myself to burn copies of their music with their permission and pass it out for all to hear.

But no not to this guy, oh no, I'm just a friggin groupie to him now.

My friends were right..when bands get signed to a big label..or any label..I no longer matter..

And now to Terry, I no longer matter. I'm just a thing of his past...and it's getting to me so hard..I gave my heart to someone who just stomps on it like he does everyone else.

It's amusing really he says he always tries to find the ugly in everyone..he needs to look in the mirror then he'll see the ugliest of them all!!

So now while I let this drill into me and tear into my heart..I sit here wondering..will I smile tomorrow? Will I be happy to see Kyle front The Frantic like I've always been? Will I laugh again at his jokes, and feel the warm feeling I get when I hug him?

Or will I just continue to be the zombie I've been for the pass 2 days...

·
Registered
843 Posts
This,like most things in life,shall pass...
Your heart belongs to you and so it should.
You made a mistake,so that you can learn from it.
Special things are meant to stay that way.
If you have a gorgeous prom dress,you are not going to wear it to movie on Wednesday night,are you?
Same with your body...respect it and save it for that special occasion.
At the end of the day,you have to like yourself and have a healthy self-respect.
You and only you are in charge of your life.
You choose to be happy or not.
As my grandma used to say...the guy is...just another bug on the windshield of life.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
You said it all, Spoofan! Your grandmother must have been a great one like mine! This is excellent advice for anyone and everyone.

·
Registered
741 Posts
what an ass sorry but men are just out for one thing everyone makes silly mistakes and thinks that he is the one guy for us god ive done it millons times

but hey ho we are only young you will get over him trust me you really will this guy is just a low life who only thinks of himself dont waste your time with some one like that

·
Registered
912 Posts
"Just another bug on the windshield of life" I love it.

We all have bugs, some people draw bugs to them like a light. Treat yourself with respect, don't give this one another thought, anyone who tries to see the ugly in people should not be anywhere near you!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
"Just another bug on the windshield of life" I love it.

We all have bugs, some people draw bugs to them like a light. Treat yourself with respect, don't give this one another thought, anyone who tries to see the ugly in people should not be anywhere near you!
I totally agree with BF Trista, stay away from him....What happened with William??

·
Registered
255 Posts
Cease all contact.
Move on to bigger and better things.
Grieve, mourn, wallow in self pity for a day or two then move on. Don't let him control how YOU feel. Consider yourself lucky that you figured him out sooner than later.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts