Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to introduce my two 6 month old beige standards. The female is Chelsea and the male is Worthington, whom I call Worthy for short. We live in Ontario, Canada and the puppies are from Kentucky. These are my 5th and 6th poodles, all of them have been black Standards. I had to put my last one down at 13 !/2 yrs old, they have all been the most amazing friends.:)

It will great to be able to chat with other people with poodles.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it, make many friends, and find it helpful. You are a veteran in the Poodle ownership thing, so you may be able to help someone else on here.

My daughter has an Irish Setter named Worthy. I had never heard that name before.

Looking forward to pictures of your furkids!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the warm welcome. You are in Ontario? I am between Belleville and Peterborough.

Thinker is a great name and I used to ride a Thoroughbred named The Wiz.

Will get pics on soon.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Jackie, Welcome to this poodle forum. Its very informative and a lot of fun here, hope you enjoy it as much as we all do.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hi Jackie,
Glad to see you were available to get onto the forum........We can stay updated on our Poodles.......since our Poodles are from the same litter......you can always reach me through my personal email as well......looking forward to hearing from you.
Lucille

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome to another Ontarian. I am in the SE of the province and looking for a black female spoo!
I am looking forward to seeing yours!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
:welcome: JACKIE! We must be awfully close to each other, I'm in Trenton, I'm thinking you're in or around the Cobourg/Port Hope area? I keep hoping someone will pop up on here that's close enough for a playdate sometime! Let me know if you're ever in this area!
Can't wait to see some pictures of your pup!!! :canada:

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Hi Jackie and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing pics of your poodles and sharing some of your experience with us.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Hi!!! Welcome ! I would love to see pics as well.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Welcome. Looking forward to seeing your dogs. BTW.... Beige is not an official Poodle color. Are your guys Apricot by any chance?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts