Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am absolutely obsessed with bambi (someone posted her pic on here the other day).

i love love love her topnot and long ears. i am determined to get temperance into that look.

i was looking at a miami clip for her first clip (she's 6.5 months right now) to get her through her coat change, but i'm looking at this pic here:

Flickr Photo Download: Bambi

Bambi on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

and wanting this for poof only the feet not so much fluff.

is this some kind of crazy type of continental clip or a longer on the front miami/bikini? i love it!

right now my pup has been playing in the rain and the mud and rolling in the freshly mown grass, and i'm seeing th

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
This is like my daughter's spoo's clip. We call it a modified continental - but I don't know if that's a technical term or not! :lol: She has a jacket and bracelets, but no rosettes (butt pompoms)... Katy keeps Meau's jacket shorter in the summer and a little longer in the colder months, but otherwise the clip is really similar.

Good luck! :)

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm going to ccall my groomer & get her email addy so i can email the pics to her. i think it's really pretty and smart on bambi. i don't want the rosettes and i like the slight definition between the front and back.

i am lol at how i didn't finish my thought in my initial post.

i need to go ahead and get her to the groomer. i was posting about how she just spent the day playing in the rain and rolling/wrestling in the mud & i was going to have to get her all cleaned up etc. this is why i'm thinking it's about time to trim her down.

i love her puppy coat it's so snuggly, but not when she's saturated in the mud & wanting to jump on my bed:

case in point (tee hee):

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Yes, I loooove Bambi! Lol, I wonder what her owner would think with us fawning over her and her not even being part of the forum? I say go for it! I love that short jacket continental with the giant poms, it looks very elegant!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh i've posted on her flickr account about how much i love that dog's looks! i think that look would be very nice to help get temperance through her coat change and i think it's so pretty!

i'm thinking 3-4 weeks to poof's first major groom! already mourning losing her puppy fluff

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've gotten my dog Phaedra in that, and they call it the modified continental clip here. I dislike the hip rosettes, so I think it's cute ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts