Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im thinking im going to cut Misters poms off, they are so cute but seriously only look nice about 5% of the time. The other 95% they are laying flat and kinky and just gross and dirty from him playing. After his groom they stay fluffy and nice for a day or two but the rest of the time they are just gross and look like crap. So i think ill just keep him a nice 1/4 of an inch for the summer and see if thats easier.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww thanks! I bathed him Saturday and already today his poms are flat and his legs are dirty :( Will post pics when im done.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
2,956 Posts
Aww thanks! I bathed him Saturday and already today his poms are flat and his legs are dirty :( Will post pics when im done.
Well... Mister has Lucybug beat... I bathed and blow dried her on Sunday night - she was GAWGEOUS!!!!! :lol: This morning she ran through the dewy grass and her poms were FLAT and soaking wet!! :lol: Her bracelets looked GREAT for about 10 hours (8 of which we were all sleeping!) Oh, the joys of poodle poms!! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well... Mister has Lucybug beat... I bathed and blow dried her on Sunday night - she was GAWGEOUS!!!!! :lol: This morning she ran through the dewy grass and her poms were FLAT and soaking wet!! :lol: Her bracelets looked GREAT for about 10 hours (8 of which we were all sleeping!) Oh, the joys of poodle poms!! :)
EXACTLY!!! Igh its so frustrating and on top of that everyone is mowing their lawns and so there is grass clippings caught in there and green grass stains! If i cut them off i know i will let him go wild more often which is what he needs so its better for him i guess, i just love em so much. Oh well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,183 Posts
EXACTLY!!! Igh its so frustrating and on top of that everyone is mowing their lawns and so there is grass clippings caught in there and green grass stains! If i cut them off i know i will let him go wild more often which is what he needs so its better for him i guess, i just love em so much. Oh well.
Mister will be a hottie no matter what, so you do what works for the both of you!! If no poms makes your life easier, go for it.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top