Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinker got his new summer "DO" this morning. Just wanted to share!! Enjoy. He cannot have any frou frou haircuts because the standing is too hard on him at twelve, but even in a utilitarian clip he is a handsome old gent.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you so much. He is quite the wonderful old man. I cannot get over his colour. He is the most even, most platinum silver I have ever seen.

·
Registered
562 Posts
He's still a smidge foo foo with that tk and that tail oh and his ears....i love that you left that but just trimmed it up....i personally LOVE the shorter body! He looks like he's enjoying it too! What a handsome handsome fellow!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Lookin' fabulous! I really like the short body, and boy he's looking good for an older guy.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Thinker looks very handsome. I think the short trim makes him look fresh and tidy. He looks very dignified even at 12. He reminds me of those very well manicured older men who dress very nice and still have a full head of well groomed silver hair.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He's still a smidge foo foo with that tk and that tail oh and his ears....i love that you left that but just trimmed it up....i personally LOVE the shorter body! He looks like he's enjoying it too! What a handsome handsome fellow!
I guess you are right...still a poodley Poodle! He is acting like a youngster today. They always feel so good after a full groom. Thank you!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lookin' fabulous! I really like the short body, and boy he's looking good for an older guy.
Thank you! Some days you would think he was a pup and other days you can see his age and it hurts me. You always know they are not here forever, but he is my touchstone to my Mom, who I inherited him from. He really is a gem. Everyone who meets him loves him forever!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thinker looks very handsome. I think the short trim makes him look fresh and tidy. He looks very dignified even at 12. He reminds me of those very well manicured older men who dress very nice and still have a full head of well groomed silver hair.
That is so sweet! He is dignified until he is acting as referee while everyone else is playing, and barking his fool head off trying to make them all behave. Thanks for noticing what a gentleman he is.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Thinker is like the "Sean Connery' of poodles (if that makes any sense), Regal, dignified and has an obvious presence............improves with age!!
00Thinker!!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you to both of you! Sean Connery...I like that. It indeed makes sense. If her could talk he'd say thank you too, I am sure of it, because he is also a very thoughtful and polite old man.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Ooh! I love, love, love thinker!!! :love: He's so handsome. And his colour is just gorgeous!! He doesn't look 12!

Love him! :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts