Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was the show Mom promptly brought Thinker home from (Poodle Club of Canada show) and clipped him off after witnessing the cheating that goes on. But, I thought you might enjoy seeing what a Hottie McButterpants he was all duded up for the show. I will add more to this thread as I find them.

In the second photo it looks as though he has no neck, but there is a human head peeking out above him and it gives this illusion.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
There is frozen semen and I am going to track who gets it.
Ok... that just sounds really weird! :eyebrows: :spy: :lol:

Actually, I hope that someday you are able to carry on Thinker's line. Wouldn't it be sweeeet if one of Thinker's babies (or babies' babies) could potentially come live with Holly's daughter!!! I think it would be fanfriggin'tastic!! :)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok... that just sounds really weird! :eyebrows: :spy: :lol:

Actually, I hope that someday you are able to carry on Thinker's line. Wouldn't it be sweeeet if one of Thinker's babies (or babies' babies) could potentially come live with Holly's daughter!!! I think it would be fanfriggin'tastic!! :)
Me too!!! But I want a silver here first!!! I will tell you what calls I have been making when I call you tonight!! I figure, I already am dealing with colour issues with the reds, so breeding silvers too, I am already getting quite an education!!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Me too!!! But I want a silver here first!!!
Of COURSE!!! Who else would I get *MY* silver from??!! :doh: :) Besides, I'm sure Vid isn't in an all-fired hurry to get a new puppy - a few years down the road sounds just about right!

I will tell you what calls I have been making when I call you tonight!! I figure, I already am dealing with colour issues with the reds, so breeding silvers too, I am already getting quite an education!!
I can't wait!! I'll clean FAST!! :)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Of COURSE!!! Who else would I get *MY* silver from??!! :doh: :) Besides, I'm sure Vid isn't in an all-fired hurry to get a new puppy - a few years down the road sounds just about right!

I can't wait!! I'll clean FAST!! :)
You are hilarious. nothing earth shattering yet, but making headway. Enjoy your day. We are having company for dinner, and the windows are open and Bruce has started tearing my hall apart...who could ask for anything more????

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Isn't he?? Sorry...maybe I should be more humble, but we think he is stunning. He doesn't know it either. You know how some Spoos just give off an air of " I am too beautiful...you are but a peon to me"?? Well Thinker is just about love. He loves everyone and they love him back. I have never known him to be stand offish with any human and he just remarkable with other dogs, male and female alike which can be hard to find in dogs that have been used at stud, especially as often as he has. He exudes self confidence, but not in a haughty way.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hey those are the pics i saw on the Bibelot website. He is a gorgeous gorgeous boy! A perfect silver :) I want a Thinker baby!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts