Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bibelot Cherod Tinsmith (Thinker) leisurely enjoying being twelve. His birthday was this week, and he is still a spunky, spry old gent!! We love him, and I hope my Mom is smiling from Heaven at how her heart dog has fared since she left this world.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Bibelot Cherod Tinsmith (Thinker) leisurely enjoying being twelve. His birthday was this week, and he is still a spunky, spry old gent!! We love him, and I hope my Mom is smiling from Heaven at how her heart dog has fared since she left this world.
WOW Arreau,Thinker is beautiful,what a handsome boy! He looks great at 12,you would never know his age!!:beauty (2):

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both very much!! He is a handsome fellow with a spirit that is beyond words. He moved in with me after my Mom passed away and has become my loyal guardian. He watches over me all the time and wherever I go, he follows. I am glad he shares my life.

·
Registered
918 Posts
He's just gorgeous. I'm sure that your Mom is looking down and is VERY happy with how well he's doing. I hope you have many more great years with him.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Thank you both very much!! He is a handsome fellow with a spirit that is beyond words. He moved in with me after my Mom passed away and has become my loyal guardian. He watches over me all the time and wherever I go, he follows. I am glad he shares my life.
Aww this gave me goosebumps! Thinker is a gorgeous boy and i would of never guessed he was 12! I think its great how you have Thinker and im sure he reminds you of your mom and its just nice to have something around that you love as much as your mom did. Im sure Thinker has many many more good years in him!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rockporters....I have done everything the way my Mom would have so hope she is happy with her old gentleman's life here.

Alicia....he is as fit as a fiddle, but he has a pretty horrendous heart murmur which the vets feel is caused from ver y bad teeth. We have a catch 22 because the vets will not touch his teeth because of his heart and tell me his heart would improve if his teeth could be cleaned.

Mister....I wish he could live forever. He is a touchstone for me to my Mom. When he goes, it is going to almost like losing her all over again. So, we just enjoy each day with him and love him with all of our hearts and pray he does live for a long time.

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
If I ever have a silver poodle someday (it's on my wish list!) I'd love him/her to be 1/2 as gorgeous as Sir Thinker!! I cannot wait to meet him! :)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If I ever have a silver poodle someday (it's on my wish list!) I'd love him/her to be 1/2 as gorgeous as Sir Thinker!! I cannot wait to meet him! :)
He is a handsome goober isn't he?? You will love him. He adores every single person he encounters, and he enjoys other dogs. For about two minutes, he thinks every girl canine is a paramour, then he gives his head a shake and just welcomes the newbie. But, what???? A silver??? What if I am not breeding them you traitor!! Just kidding.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Awww.... Happy Birthday Thinker. He is a gorgeous silver. How special to have him watch over you like he did for your mother. :love:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Thinker is beautiful. I meet one of Bibelots standards a few weeks ago at a pet show. She was beautiful too. I was thinking of getting a silver from Susan Fraser but we dicided on a black.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awww.... Happy Birthday Thinker. He is a gorgeous silver. How special to have him watch over you like he did for your mother. :love:
Thank you. And it is special. It touches my heart when I look out of the bath tub and he is laying on the mat beside the tub, or bless his heart, if I leave the livingroom and go to the office, he realizes I have left and follows me down. He is a loyal soul.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thinker is beautiful. I meet one of Bibelots standards a few weeks ago at a pet show. She was beautiful too. I was thinking of getting a silver from Susan Fraser but we dicided on a black.
Her silvers are beautiful. She has been doing this for so long that it just seems to be second nature and she knows who best to breed to who to get this gorgeous platinum colour. Thinker's colour though is the best I have ever seen. So even and light.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts