Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder why my two standards, Teddy and Ginger, play in the house -and when I put them out in the yard instead of running and playing they stand by the door looking for me. they have this really nice, large fenced in yard but instead of using it they stand by the door. The minis goes up to the yard and snoot around - bark etc - these two are joined to me at the hip! help!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Same here pretty much. Max follows me EVERYWHERE although a bit less as time goes on. He and Abbie make a lot of noise wrestling in the house. She will go out on her own but he only goes if we do. (unless he has business to tend to) :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Kids today! You just can't get them to play outside at all anymore! LOL! Sam is the same way although he doesn't have a playmate all the time. If my neighbor's dog is here they will chase each other all over the backyard as long as I am out there. If I come into the house they are both standing at the door staring at me seconds later.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I only have one dog, but he's the same way. Even if he finds something interesting enough that he forgets me, and I can slip inside, he's at the door within a few minutes.

·
Registered
89 Posts
My boys are the same. They usually are at the door within minutes of letting them out. Even on pretty days they don't like staying out unless I'm out with them.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Isn't it funny - I guess poodles really are people dogs - they want to be with their people all the time! lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts