Poodle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
They do grow very quickly! He won't be a puppy forever, so enjoy it. He looks like a very nice boy.
He's also been mastering the "potty" doorbell. Although atm he rings it for treats lol View attachment 495776
View attachment 495774
He's also been mastering the "potty" doorbell. Although atm he rings it for treats lol View attachment 495776
View attachment 495774
So cute and smart! Dante is using four communication buttons now. He is 11 months old. Enjoy the little guy! They do grow so fast and Dante seemed to mature quite a bit in just the last month. He still gets the zoomies but seems a lot calmer now in-between.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So cute and smart! Dante is using four communication buttons now. He is 11 months old. Enjoy the little guy! They do grow so fast and Dante seemed to mature quite a bit in just the last month. He still gets the zoomies but seems a lot calmer now in-between.
Thank you.

Would love to see photos of Dante. Silvers are so stunning and that was my first pick.

I thought about the buttons but than I figured I would get annoyed by them lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This was Leo on July 14th after his 1st professional groom with his groomer. The groomer said he was very confident but jumpy(he loves people). That said..he had diarriah that day prob due to being overstimulated. His hair is already growing out so fast. I don't really like a totally clean face for him as I love his facial abstract marking so she did leave some hair on his face(it was still fairly clean). I think I perfer his facial hair a little longer but not fluffy doodle long .
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn Companion dog

1 - 15 of 15 Posts