Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've already stated that my husband has nicknamed Shadow "Poodleroni and Cheese" (he is not pleased that I have posted that on here) - he also affectionately calls him "Flight"

Charlie has been given the name "Charlie Brown is a Clown" and also the name "Fight".

lol

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Haha My husband and I dubbed Scooter "Old Man" or "Old Man Baby"
due to he is silver. We once called him "Man baby Jesus" when he was
sporting a small beard, lol.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Hehe, isn't it fun to come up with nicknames.. Jazz is 'the Jazmanian Poodle" and Saleen is Saleenie Beanie, Bean, or Beaner...

LoL We also have a couple other nicknames for when they dig int he flower beds or shred the insole of a shoe... but I won't share those ROFL

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol When Joel brought Charlie to the vet yesterday and they asked his name, he told them that sometimes he calls him a "mistake" when he's getting into everything. They scolded him, because, of course, a cute little puppy can do no wrong...

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
LOL! These nicknames a pretty funny... I call Ponki.... "monkeybutt" (when she's shaved) or Ponki noodles..... (now that I'm typing it, I realize that is probably why she ignores me in public... she's thinking "I don't know this crazy lady!) :rofl:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
lol, sad to admit, but I call my son monkey butt too! I have no idea why and he absolutely hates it :)
:pound: that is so funny.... kids are sooo cute thou... I always give them nicknames!
My sister's 3 go by "baby cakes" "muffin head" and "pumpkin pie"or"jelly bean"(which they hate as well!) LOL... kinda sounds like I have a food obsession! :pound:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Star's nickname is

Star the Destroyer

got her name due to breaking objects mostly with her teeth.

The latest object was new, $80 sunglasses.....ruined (and they were up on a shelf!)

Sigh

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
What original and fun nicknames for your guys! I love them.

Billy has Biller, Billy-Bob (no, not Thornton) we're just country people, Bilbo, and Bills.
Taffy has Taffer, The Tafter, Taffins, Taffy-too (my favorite), and just simply My Baby.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
:pound: that is so funny.... kids are sooo cute thou... I always give them nicknames!
My sister's 3 go by "baby cakes" "muffin head" and "pumpkin pie"or"jelly bean"(which they hate as well!) LOL... kinda sounds like I have a food obsession! :pound:
:rofl: My grandson went by pumpkin-head, doodle-butt, Charlie Brown. When he was three he really liked it when we called him doodle-butt. He doesn't like it any more!!
I have a granddaughter who goes by Beba. Her brothers and sister just starting calling her that one day. I think it is so cute!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts