Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Best! Toy! Ever! I picked it out myself at PetSmart my first week home and carried it to the register so my person could buy it for me. I sleep with it every night.
2. Bike rides! I squirm if we go too slow, so I often have the wind in my ears :)
3. Squirrels! I've heard they can look different in different regions- what do yours look like?
4. Carrying my ball on walks, it's a good feeling to do my job well.
5. TV nap time with my people and furry friends. I love squeezing in at the cozy end of the couch.

What are some of your favorite things?

-Jessie

Attachments

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Some of mine are:
1. When Mum says "Do you think it's morning?" and we are allowed to start bouncing.
2. Breakfast. And supper. And treats in between!
3. Our lovely neighbour David who always has treats and our nice neighbour Tony who usually has treats.
4. Picnics, because Mum shares her human food with us when it is a picnic.
5. Having Mum's comfy lap all to myself, and not having to share it with the cats.
6. Walks along the river, but not when there are horrible scary bangs...
7. Bedtime, when I snuggle under the quilt with Mum and we have Wonsupponatime, all about the nice things we've done during the day.

Squirrels are good too - they are big and fat and grey here, and I am allowed to chase them back into the trees!

Poppy xx

·
Premium Member
9,687 Posts
Food first! I can never get enough. I love my soccer balls and the flirt pole. Startling birds, chasing squirrel and rabbits, and short battles with opossums which I always win. Bedtime! I claim a lot of real estate in the middle of the bed and the female and male are trained for the edges. I love spreading out and getting a good night’s sleep. My humans make every good thing possible, so add them for sure.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
(And then there are CHICKENS! Lovely flappy, squawky, feathery chickens to chase and catch... But my Mum says I'mnot even allowed to think about catching chickens anymore.)

Poppy xx

Reactions: Mfmst and Zesti_V

·
Registered
732 Posts
My favorite things

Dewey:
-Balls, balls, balls
-Squirrels, rabbits, deer
-Pizza crust ( I ate 1/2 a pizza when I was little but cant' find them on the
counter anymore though I still smell them. Rarely my mama gives me
a little taste. )
-My big cushy recliner ( I'm the one that changed my mama's mind about the
no-dogs- on-the-furniture rule )
-My hooman sister and her man ( love them - not the dogs though)

Aero:

- Balls, balls, balls
- Hiking trails
- Puppuccinos from Starbucks
- The water hose - I go crazy!!!
- Treats ( but none of those veggies or fruits )
- My hooman sister, her man AND their two dogs
- The hooman bed at night ( I'm only allowed a little while when they read,
then it's off for the night - the best is if they fall asleep and forget I'm
there :) )

·
Registered
336 Posts
So sweet!! I wish Norman fit in a basket, that is adorable!!!

Norman's favorite things:
1. Chasing my mom around the house and playing hide and seek... sometimes I jump over couches and tables when I am too excited and knock things down... mom gets very upset when I do this...
2. Soccer ball!! No one can touch my soccer ball! You can look at it, but NO TOUCH!! You can watch me playing with it, but NO TOUCH!! MINE!
3. Standing on my hind legs and pretending to kiss my mom but then try to pull her to the ground for a wrestling match!! I am the WWE Champion in my house!!!
4. Cats!! did someone say cats? Where? Where!! I need it!! I must find it!! Cats??!!
5. I love when my mom forgets to cover the food on the stove top after baking it in the oven. I get to gobble up half the pan!! My new favorite food is chicken with stuffing!! YUMMY!! Thanks mom!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts