Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought this would be fun to see. Post pictures of your poodles as a puppy/first day home and the most recent picture of them.

The standard poodle, Beana, I raised and trained as a service dog, she no longer lives with me but thought I'd share!

8 weeks:

6 months:

1 1/2 years:

Now you, go! :)

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
I can't really play this game with my own puppy because she's only almost 13 weeks old... But here are some of my daughter's spoo, Chalumeau...

At 8 weeks:

At about 6 months:
Meau babysitting a foster litter of mini dachshunds -

Meau and her MOTHER, Candi (can you believe it?? Can you say BYB??)

And after her most recent haircut at a little over a year old:

Please disregard the toy fragments on the floor - I'm sure I vacuumed just before this and I have since - but they love to shred the stuffies!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
She's gorgeous. She just looked a little darker in the video, so I wasn't sure if it was her. Lucy is a cutie-pie. Reminds me of a bigger version of Teddy, especially the way she holds the stick with her paws. I probably should have put that comment on the video thread. Oops. :)

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
That's OK - maybe it will make people reading THIS thread want to go see the video thread! :)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Vega at the breeders before I brought him home:

Vega now: 1 year old to the day!

Dodger when I first got her, she was already a year 1/2 old.

Dodger now at two years old:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Here are some puppy pics and current pics of Jenny. (Jenny is in the Green collar Betty Jo is in the blue collar) She is such a sweet girl, and she is my kids favorite. Except when times get tough then everyone goes looking for Sport lol. I don't have any puppy pis of Sport as we adopted him when he was 4 years old.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I LOVE this idea... I am planning on doing something for Vinnie for his birthday in February - will have to get out the backdrops and gear for a really nice portrait shot. These shots were taken of Vinnie two days after I got him in May - he's 11 weeks old (you can tell he was going to be crazy from the start! :biggrin:):

And this is from October - he was eight months old in this shot:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Ohhhh, I'll have to pull up some of my pics. I like threads like this!

Secreto..... Eli looks like the King of the house in that last pic. I love it!!! He looks like he owns the place and knows it...lol. Great pic of him! :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
OK....after Thanksgiving, I will have to pull up pics of my guys too! This is a fun thread! I love seeing the puppy to adult pics and how much they change.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
when I first clapped eyes on Paris at a year old:

puppy photos I then got sent by the breeder once I found her:
DSC00015.jpg
GretlPuppiesat4weeks27thAprilo6041.jpg
GretlPuppiesat4weeks27thAprilo6024.jpg

and last week:

I dont' have anything in between being a tiny puppy at the breeders, and a year old though. I wish I did, some of the 5-8 month old pups are SO cute!!

I *am* very grateful for having puppy photos at all though!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
No idea how old she is here, her old owner said she had photos of her younger?
Her vet booklet said she was an incy wincy 2.7kg! at 8 weeks

When we got her a year ago last august! She was such a happy dog to be with us, sooo cute.
She's looking at me from the end of the couch, wondering why I am smiling so much.

And just the other day, this is my desktop background

·
Registered
125 Posts
The first shot is Cisko at 4 months old and then at 19 months. I can't find all the pictures in between! But we did lose a lot of stuff when the computer crashed last year. He really didn't grow much at all. Just gained 3 lbs from the first pic to the next.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts