Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

They just grow too fast. :crying:

Bella is 9 months and she looks like an adult. I just made one of those photo calendars of the kids and Bella for the grandparents so I just went through the last 6 months in one day. Sniff sniff...she was soo little and now she's BIG! She still feels like a puppy, though. :love:

·
Registered
82 Posts
That is so true. We just finished our puppy kindergarten, which has rolling enrollment. My pup is 18 weeks old now and I am oohing an aahing over the 10 week old dalmation and 13 week old cocker/poodle in class tonight. Hmm, is it too early to get another puppy? But there is also so much to enjoy as they mature.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Count your self lucky!
FD and I never even has a puppy stage!

But I do know what ya mean, our wee Duke (Dobermann) is growing incredulously fast!

He is only 7 months and already bigger (height wise) than all of our dogs.
It was only like yesterday that he was the size of our cat!

·
Registered
139 Posts
They do grow waaaay too fast!!! Rio is only 13 weeks and everyone that meets him thinks I am lying about how old he is!! Many people mistake him for a adult dog! I wish I knew someone that "knew" standard poodles, I'm afraid he's going to be HUGE!!! He was the biggest of the bunch (by far too), his mom and dad where both around 24" He was one that stole my heart though <3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts