Discussion Starter #1
Is quite impressive now

Mr. Leonard Pink rocks it

20181223_140316 (1023x1280).jpg

20181223_140318 (890x1280).jpg

·
Premium Member
22,982 Posts
I don't know how in the world you keep that clean. On that part of it I am impressed, but you know I am a clean face fan. Lily and Javelin haven't had their faces done in over two weeks and I can't stand how they look. Grooming is definitely on tomorrow's to do list.

Reactions: twyla

·
Premium Member
6,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welll it's seems Len is a really tidy eater plus I wipe everyone's face with a warm washcloth regularly, and I just finished grooming the gang

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Hmmm..... I think Lennie would make an excellent Santa Dog.....all the puppies could tell him what they want for Christmas! Maybe even write him some 'Dear Santa Paws' letters! LOL!

·
Premium Member
4,029 Posts
You know I love Mr Pink - not so sure of the Santa look, tho. However you daily upkeep, bathing & Grooming makes his beard look so fluffy.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Sorry, can't appreciate the "beard". My breeder and I select the best puppy for me after multiple consultations regarding structure, results of testing for temperament/drive/structure/etc. for what she knows I plan to do with my girls. And she has been spot on with both. But one of the things I am really focused on, after all that, is a really nice headpiece... A beard distracts from that... And is also something that requires additional care to keep clean, make sure is not curling into the mouth with food/debris adding dental issues, etc.

Reactions: glorybeecosta

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Absolutely love the beard! I almost thought it was my Spoo. We did the same thing because everyone thought he was a girl. The difference is that we do not have it go back so far on the jaw. So the rest of his face is clean shaven.

I am a complete techno idiot so I have never figured out how to post his pic.

Every time he eats we do "wash face", which is use a washcloth on his beard and mouth, and then he goes to drink! It is very funny, if I forgot to wash his face he follows me around and won't drink from his bowl till I do.

Guys with beards just love it.

I have been to peoples homes where their dogs have no beards, but get food crumbs and gunk in their water bowls. My Spoo is actually cleaner, and so is his water bowl.

Thanks for posting this!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts