Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else's poodle or dog eat the strangest things?
Maddie is absolutely head over heels for veggies and fruit...weird dog.:eek:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Marley will eat absolutely any kind of food he can get his mouth on, as far as we can tell. Lettuce, fruit, bread, a bit of onion.... whatever. Not that we give him these things, but occasionally he gets to them before we can tell him "no." (It doesn't help that we eat at a lot of outdoor restaurants with him, where there is food on the ground, or that people leave their little droppings in the park). But he's not one to eat non-foods... no chewing on shoes or anything like that.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maddie sounds the same way, she is not picky and will eat
anything that she can get her paws on, we have to keep
a close eye on her as well, lol. :p

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
they love raw carrots - they also love cheese! (we only give them a little taste once in a while as a treat) they eat grass, sticks, you name it! I used to take Ginger on a trail in the woods but she was always getting into something - some animal's poop - I hate that! does anyone else have that problem when dog is loose? That's why she has a fenced in yard now.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Teddy steals from the counters - he got a bag of hot dog rolls once and then all four had a ball. Ginger steals socks when she can or tissued from the wastebasket! The worst thing was when we had just come back from vacation and I had left a bag with hot chocolate packets on the counter. I only went out for a minute!! honest!! when I came back there was chocolate powder all over my house! on the run on the floor and Cassie had a chocolate moustache and front paws! I know that chocolate is bad for them so I was glad they were ok - ok so I was so mad at the time I didn't care - until I had cleaned it all up! lol

·
Registered
329 Posts
Sam eats paper products; paper towels, toilet paper, kleenex, school library books (no others, they must smell weird), homework, and money! My hubby has found money numerous times in Sam's little land mines in the yard. The most he ever ate at one time was a $20 bill I had out for the Schwann foods guy. My boys are constantly losing ones, you'd think they'd learn to put them away. His next favorite is bread, it has to be put away asap, it only takes leaving the room for a second for him to devour it.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Wow..... you guys are making my dogs look like Angels. They haven't started stealing items off the counter yet or have ate anything they weren't supposed to. Oh ... Mikey did chew one of my shoes. But that's it so far.

They are probably playing me now and when I least expect, Im going to get it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts