Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi every poodle, it's me again, Noelle. I got in a stay contest, see?

I tried really hard to stay better than that Target Dog but for some reason he is always able to stay better than me. But, I sure tried. Maybe next time I'll win the stay contest. Does any poodle know how he does it?

Love, Noelle

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Hey Noelle!

Molly here! And I hear ya! I just don't get it when my human tells me to "stay" and then walks away! She knows she's not supposed to leave me! I WILL stay if she stays no further than 2 ft away....I just don't know why she needs to be further away than that for more than 15 seconds! I'm perfectly fine when she tells me to stay when I am lying under a table or chair she's sitting at..........but I just don't see the need for her to be across the parking lot.........after all I AM a velcro dog!

Your Very Puzzled Friend,

MOLLY

Reactions: Click-N-Treat

·
Premium Member
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Molly,

You're not assposed to be that far away from mom. Your mom should know better. What if she has some kind of poodle related emergency and needs you immediately? You know how to stay. You stay with mom. That's what I think.
Love,
Noelle

·
Registered
12,365 Posts
I think so too! Poodles are meant to stay very, very close to their humans, and only leave them to explore really exciting stuff. I asked Sophy why that other dog always wins and she says he cheats, and the way to win is to pull his tail when no one is looking. Not sure how you do that while still staying...

I am doing a very, very good stay right now, on Mum's lap with Pippin-cat!

Poppy xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts