Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Betty Jo and Jenny love to do things together even getting into trouble.

My 6 year old daughter has a pair of pink poodle slippers that she really loves unfortunately so do Betty Jo and Jenny. I had to laugh at the two of them with this crazy slipper. Though we did rescue it before long. Much to Betty and Jenny's disgust. I hope you enjoy the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some more pics. They do love to play with it. Too bad its wasn't really their toy.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,516 Posts
Lovely - I think you should get them a pair for their Christmas stockings! (Although my sister donated her old slippers to Sophy, who loved playing with them - as long as they were on my sister's feet! She lost interest when they stopped fighting back.)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lovely - I think you should get them a pair for their Christmas stockings! (Although my sister donated her old slippers to Sophy, who loved playing with them - as long as they were on my sister's feet! She lost interest when they stopped fighting back.)
Betty Jo and Jenny go looking for them in my daughters room. They just can't resist playing with another "dog". I think it would be a lot of fun to find something like that for them though I don't really let them play with footwear usually as it can get expensive lol.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Partners in crime! They just weren't in favor of a "red" poodle :wink: invading their turf!! ; )
That must be it. Though they are usually into doing whatever together. It sure makes it harder to remind them that they really do want to drop it. lol.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I love them! How adorable:)

I ahve to ask - where did you get those slippers? My daughter would LOVE LOVE them!

Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Looks like double trouble to me,love the slippers!!!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love them! How adorable:)

I ahve to ask - where did you get those slippers? My daughter would LOVE LOVE them!

Thanks for sharing
Thanks. We got the slippers a year or so ago at Walmart. My daughter spotted them and convinced my husband that her life would not be complete without them lol. She has a thing for clothes and shoes I'm worried about what will happen when she get to be a teenager lol.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like double trouble to me,love the slippers!!!
Yes sometimes they get to be that way. My daughter was dressing them up this am and next thing I knew they were playing tug of war with her feather boa. I wish I got pics of it but there wasn't time. It was too funny seeing them after with bight pink feather hanging out of their mouths and an expression of complete innocence.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
You had a dress up and no pictures :( I love double trouble dress up pictures!
Seriously, the twin reds playing with the twin pinks is too cute. I love the way they get together and gang up on one slipper. Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You had a dress up and no pictures :( I love double trouble dress up pictures!
Seriously, the twin reds playing with the twin pinks is too cute. I love the way they get together and gang up on one slipper. Thanks for sharing!!
I did get some pics in crowns etc I'll post them tomorrow. Thanks these two certainly provide comic relief (when my kids aren't) around here lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts