Poodle Forum banner

241 - 260 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Red Poodles are so pretty, I'm looking at getting a red Toy poodle soon hopefully.

Would it be best to pick a darker red fur baby or lighter red fur in hope they don't fade to much when older

·
Registered
184 Posts
You will never be sure about that, the only reliable method would be to check the fur of the parents and if possible the grand parents to get a clue.
But brown and red Poodle are not famous for keeping a perfect fur colour over the time. Keep in mind the tier fur is closer to wool than hair.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Here are a few reds

Thought this could use a bump Such a beautiful color in the poodles.. i must say i am a wee prejudiced

Attachments

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Some of our most current redheads...

Attachments

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
CH. Arreau's Don't Stop Believing

This is Gilda- CH. Arreau's Don't Stop Believing. She is the daughter of our Journey and Beth Johnston's Junior. I loved this baby from the moment the babies in that litter were on their feet She was striking as a wee baby and has grown to be a beautiful young adult. We love her.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here is my Lilly. She is 2 years old. She is a family dog and hunting dog. Also, she just had her first litter. Our 4 kids are co-owners and will be working to raise and sell the puppies. Lilly is our first poodle and we are officially "poodle people"!!!
FullSizeR_02.jpg

1121181241d.jpg

0421191600b.jpg

IMG_20190727_112444_01.jpg

0725192200a.jpg

241 - 260 of 302 Posts