Registered
1,363 Posts
Thank you, Dear Rowan!!!

Now Finnegan is HAPPY!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,172 Posts
Some photos of our 2010 litter growing up....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Such a fun idea to have pics of all the different colours on different threads! Here are my pack of reds Betty Jo, Jenny and Cayenne.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,172 Posts
Sorry to be a hog here...but what a great opportunity to share some of our photos!

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Here's my Sweet Nell! She wants to grow up to be just like her "cousin" Finnegan! Too bad she doesn't have an owner with as much talent and enthusiasm as Finnegan's Mom! :)

And I just realized that I have not taken nearly as many picutres of Nell as I did of Dudley as a puppy. SPS, I guess. (Second Poodle Syndrome)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Love those photos Trillium. You do get some lovely captures of the reds in this glorious Fall foliage! Pretty ladies!
Me too, Trillium! :)

And I just realized that I have not taken nearly as many picutres of Nell as I did of Dudley as a puppy. SPS, I guess. (Second Poodle Syndrome)
LOL... I've got tons of pix of Tonka. Not so many of Spud. Yet... :)

·
Registered
761 Posts
Annie - AKC CH Antionette Bordeaux du NOLA's Caniche Rouge

As a puppy sleeping in her bowl through her show career until last Friday - in her panties on the way to the vet for her bloodwork (first breeding!).

Just noticed I have a lot of photos of her sleeping! Though she is quite active - that IS when I take the best pictures (when the subject isn't moving!).

Tabatha
NOLA Standards

Attachments

·
Registered
761 Posts
B - Baroness Pontalba du NOLA's Caniche Rouge. Next month B will be traveling with Kay Palade Peiser for her majors. B will be the 9th red standard AKC CH! It's likely she will finish her show career early than Annie!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
These REDS are all so beautiful!!! After looking through this gallery I would never understand anyone who says they don't like red poodles!!!!!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Bring on your fire engine red poodles! All sizes, shapes and pedigrees.

(How could I forget the reds?!!?!?!?)
i'm not a red owner (yet). but it was my color of choice until i fell in love with my little brown curly haired girl. one look in her eyes and i knew she was mine. HOWEVER, spoo #2 is going to be a red for sure so i am going to enjoy following this thread!!!

1 - 20 of 272 Posts