Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this thread is for all those 'unusual' or less common poodle colors, from parti poodles to phantoms to silver beige and blue. So post your pictures here--poodles of all sizes, shapes and pedigrees. :)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
so the REDS are considered "Other"????? did I miss a thread????

Finnegan's feelings are hurt.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so the REDS are considered "Other"????? did I miss a thread????

Finnegan's feelings are hurt.
Oh crap! I forgot the red poodles. :) I'll open a thread ASAP. (I knew I forgot something!!! It wasn't intentional. I've never seen a red poodle in person so I always considered them "rare." Sorry, Finnegan!!!!!)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
LOLOL!!! Well if you're ever up around the Toronto area, we can fix that for you!!!!!

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Now this thread is for all those 'unusual' or less common poodle colors, from parti poodles to phantoms to silver beige and blue. So post your pictures here--poodles of all sizes, shapes and pedigrees. :)
Geez, Rowan. Where I come from we're all 'unusual'. lol I can't say that I've ever seen the 'usual' . . . like an AKC Standard. Even our Spud, a CKC CH, with a solid brown coat, is brown at the nose, lips and eyes.

But I'm waitin' on a group shot from last weekend. Eleven Partis in the show, plus my two, plus maybe a couple of other dogs that never entered. And we've got most of the Solids covered . . and a lot of the Multis too. ;)

Just before I sent this I scrolled down. Loving the pix so far! :)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Jasper is so handsome!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 254 Posts