Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an invitation to enter this month's PF Photo Contest. The link is here. Categories are:

1) A Story of Thanks - Unleash your creativity! Here, you will use 2 to 5 photos to tell a story where you or your poodle or poodle-mix is thankful, appreciative, or grateful. Each photo should have no more than one or two sentences. It can be told from your poodle's point of view or yours. Sample:

Here I am, riding over to my friend's place for dinner!
This time I don't have to drive.

The turkey smells goodl
I hope Max doesn't try to take it out of the oven by himself!

2) Autumn Bliss - Here, you will submit 1 to 3 photos of your poodle or poodle-mix in a moment of happiness or simple contentment. Something about the photo might suggest the season, although in some areas we already have snow, and in hot areas there are cactus, palm trees or desert. That's fine, we get it, lol. The background can be indoors or outdoors.

Registered
While I have not yet participated in the photo contests, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, Vita, for all the hard work you put into this contest. You make it look easy, and I know it is not that simple. Thank you and hugs for all you do to bring pleasure to us!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts