Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe I may be having a terrible horrible not goo very bad day. My humans are made everything weird. First, dad woke me up to take me downstairs to do my morning business. But my favorite doorman who always has treats was not there. Dad said he is “on vacation” which I guess means that another person has to give me treats. I did not like this and I rejected him and his treats, so there!

When it was time to get up for real, mom was super out of it. She got out the boring breakfast foods and we woke up my kids as usual. But then she started cooking the yummy smelling lunch foods. I I got really excited because chicken for breakfast is way better than what my boy usually drops under his chair for breakfast. But then mom put the yummy chicken in a jar like thing called thermos because it is for the boy’s lunch at school. I don’t know what she is talking about. Everyone knows that school is when the kids sit in from of their rectangle light boxes. And they eat lunch in the kitchen. So why did she put it in the jar and put the jar in a bag and then put the bag in another bag. She must not want to the boy to eat it now but why did she make it now?

Then it was time for my second outside trip. My kids got into the elevator too so I just knew we were going to have a fun day! First of all, my doorman was STILL not there. Ugh. I again rejected the other guy’s treats. What about this does he not understand? I’ll have to keep training him. Then we walked to the place where so many kids hang out. Yes, they admired me so that was both fun and a little scary. But… then… My kids went in that building. And they didn’t come out. And mom said time to go. We just left my kids there. What kind of craziness is this? Mom said they will be going to school “in person” which is super weird. They went into a building not into a person. And I don’t like this one bit. I am mad mad mad mad. But I would eat some chicken breakfast if offered… How about it, mom? Because this has been a a terrible horrible not good very bad day.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts