Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so I set up Paris for a lil photo shoot to get a 'happy birthday' pic for Jak. The final pic I posted earlier in the month, but is here too for anyone who missed it:

But what was more fun, was the 'out takes' of the photo shoot! lol!

"muuum, I'm not sure this is a good idea...."

'here's my best side'

"ok, I'm comfy and happy now, and looking pretty!"

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, so THEN we get interesting... I introduce the party tooter, and tell Paris to hold it...

I'm glad I had more than one party tooter, cos the first one got rather chewed up before we worked on holding WITHOUT crunching down on the fun crunchy thing.... *sigh*

lol!!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in the end I only got the one pic of her holding the tooter properly with the balloons behind her. I got one other pic holding the tooter as well, but without the balloons:

and one cute one of her, without the tooter but with the balloons:

all in all I took around 50-odd pics, to get ONE that had everything I wanted (tooter in the right spot, hat & balloons) and only a couple of acceptable other ones... the rest look like I have a semi-deranged plastic-eating spoo... haha!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I love the out takes. You do a wonderful job with pics and have to have a ton of patience. I always enjoy all the pics you post!!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
WONDERFUL SHOT!!!! You did a great job. I well imagine it took you over 50 tries to get one good one. Hard when you are doing the posing/set up and taking the pic by yourself. Great job! I love the final pic, you should submit that to a birthday card company...lol.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I love the shots, Paris is such a funny girl. Jak is lucky to have a friend that would go to that much time and trouble! He must be very special, next year how about the same shots with Saffy and Paris as the models.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
next year how about the same shots with Saffy and Paris as the models.
hehehe! that'd be awesome if I can pull it off!!! lol! ya never know, we might get a good one tomorrow; it's Paris' birthday tomorrow and we're having a POODLE PARTY! 6 spoos confirmed to come, another is a maybe, and perhaps a couple of 'honorary' poodles too... lol! I have party hats at-the-ready!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
These are A W E S O M E!! You did a great job of getting just the right pose. I love your commitment to Paris and her commitment to you :D Happy Birthday Paris!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
hehehe! that'd be awesome if I can pull it off!!! lol! ya never know, we might get a good one tomorrow; it's Paris' birthday tomorrow and we're having a POODLE PARTY! 6 spoos confirmed to come, another is a maybe, and perhaps a couple of 'honorary' poodles too... lol! I have party hats at-the-ready!
Can't wait to see the photos, wished I lived closer you would have had four more "guests".

1 - 20 of 22 Posts