Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone finally invented the perfect furniture for dogs! If Mia had her way, I'd replace all the couches, tables, and beds with The Nugget - the perfect height and softness for snoozy comfort. Perhaps they'll come out with a Tempurpedic version.

·
Registered
7,989 Posts
Forget the dog, I think my husband would love this. What a fun idea. Too bad they are completely sold out, apparently lots of people thought it was a fun idea to purchase.

Reactions: Liz

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
Reactions: Liz and Dechi

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Oh, I love this! And it's actually affordable! I also agree that Love Sac makes good products, but their products are on the pricer side- very durable and comfy, though.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I tried the Love Sac beanbag at a store right before everything shut down, and it was SO COMFORTABLE. It felt like a hug. Only problem was, I'm tall and the beanbag was short--so I kind of had to roll around and fight it to get up, lol.

·
Super Moderator
Peggy Sue, Standard Poodle Born May 2019
8,822 Posts
I tried the Love Sac beanbag at a store right before everything shut down, and it was SO COMFORTABLE. It felt like a hug. Only problem was, I'm tall and the beanbag was short--so I kind of had to roll around and fight it to get up, lol.
Sounds like it didn't want the hug to be over! Lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts