2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
passenger side:

back window on passenger side:

I love poodles. Can you tell? ;)

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Sweet!! I have a beautiful purple poodle sticker on the back of a show poodle moving. I also have a "got poodle?" sticker, and two tracking dog stickers. Ill have to take pictures sometime.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I love those FD! I wish I could find something here like that! Where did you get the door stickers??? I have a magnet on my truck that says my poodle is smarter then your honor roll students LOL!! And one that says My dog behaves better then your kids! LOL

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I like those decals , Now I want some on my car :)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the black door ones were on an NZ auction site; trademe.co.nz ! I love them!!! They've been sitting on my desk for like a month before I got around to putting them on, but they're awesome! :D

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Brillant :) Not quite related but I have a car magnet that says "groomers do it doggie style" hubby hasn't let me put it on the car yet so it's on the fridge instead lol. Makes me smile. I wish I had some poodle ones!

·
Registered
12,516 Posts
I really need a bumper sticker that says "Car sick dog on board" - anyone know where I can get one? It would explain to drivers behind me why I go so slowly and carefully round corners and over bumpy roads ....

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
FD if I didn't know any better I'd think you were crazy for poodles :loco:
Seriously, I love the stickers. They're very cool!
fjm- I know a car sick poodle isn't funny but your post made me laugh :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts