Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Michael looks like a real sweetie. Its good that you were able to take him to the dog park, off leash and have him obey you, since you are new family to him. It would have worried me that he may not come to me when called since he would have not been use to me, but thats just me, I am a total worry wart. Congrats on your new family member.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
He's got the sweetest eyes. He totally adores you. I like the pictures with Michael and Matrix together.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone, he really is a dream come true.

He looks like he has really been licking at his groin area/inner thighs. Does he have allergy issues?
When he was a pup, he had been eating one of the melamine contaminated dog foods and his blood work shows that something in his renal system is a TINY bit off, but nothing of concern. It doesn't effect his health at all, but he does drink TOOOONNNS of water which means TOOONNNSS of pee, and sometimes (once or twice every two weeks) he leaks about a tablespoon of urine if he doesn't get out fast enough in the morning, or sometimes it happens at night while he's sleeping. Oddly enough, it never happens during the day. It's been monitored and they can't seem to pinpoint the exact cause of his "leaking", and it's not consistent. So the dark groin area is partly from when he leaks and partly from him cleaning himself.
He is clean down there, its just stained.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts